Reynolds Welding & Fabrication LLC is fully committed to providing safe work places for every employee of our company and to protect the general public that may come into contact with any of our projects. The personal health and safety of each employee of this company is of such consequence that it will be given precedence over operating productivity, whenever necessary.
We will maintain a safety program conforming to the best practices of organizations of this type. To be successful, such a program must embody the proper attitudes toward injury and illness prevention on the part of supervisors and employees. It also requires cooperation in all safety and health matters, not only between supervisors and employee, but also between each employee and his/her coworker. Only through such cooperative effort can a safety program, in the best interest of all, be established and preserved.
Planning for safety is to be included in each new project and each step toward the completion of the project. Sub contractors performing work under contracts with us, at a site under our control or performing work at our direction shall comply fully with the reynolds welding & fabrication llc safety program and all federal, state and local safety standards as they apply. Our objective is a safety and health program that will reduce the number of injuries and illnesses to absolute minimum, not merely in keeping with, but surpassing, the best experience of operations similar to ours. Our goal is zero accidents and injuries.
OUR SAFETY PROGRAM WILL INCLUDE
- Providing mechanical and physical safeguards to the maximum extent possible.
- Conducting a program of safety inspections to find and eliminate unsafe working
- Conditions and practices, to control health hazards, and to comply fully with the safety and health standards for every job.
- Training all employees in good safety and health practices.
- Providing necessary personal protective equipment and instruction for its use and care.
- Developing and enforcing safety rules and requiring the employees cooperate with these rules as a condition of employment.
- Promptly and thoroughly investigate every accident to determine the cause and to correct the problem so it won’t happen again.
- Organizing a management and Employee Safety Committee to meet regularly under the direction of the Safety Director.
- Developing a system of recognition and awards for outstanding safety performance.