Established in Hartford Connecticut in 2005, Reynolds Welding & Fabrication has a reputation for excellent work, and on-time, on-budget delivery.
Reynolds Welding & Fabrication specializes in the fabrication and installation of structural steel and miscellaneous metals. Our work can be seen through out the tri-state area, past projects include work at education facilities, hospitals, and government properties.
- Fabricating aluminum, stainless steel, mild steel
- Fabricating and installing stairs and rails
- Fabricating structural beams and columns
- Installing joists and roof decking
- Furnish and install lintels and door frames
- Fabricate and install fencing and guardrails
- Onsite repair work
- Owner, Jerado Reynolds is a master welder with over 30 years of experience
- Bonding capacity of $500,000
- 10,000 sq ft fabrication facility centrally located in Hartford Connecticut
- American Welding Society Certification
PAST PERFORMANCECity of New Haven
Repair & Improvement at Crown, Temple George Garages – $1,000,000
Fabricated and installed guard rails, handrails, stairs, and beams
General Contractor: – National Restoration
City of Hartford
Hartford Public Library (Albany Ave) – $179,000.00
Fabricated and installed structural steel, roof deck, joist, columns, beams and roof ladders.
General Contractor: National Restoration